- Username: Make sure you're using the correct username/password combo and that there are no spaces before and after your username and password in the entry fields. Also, check your email was spelled right upon signup because this will all factor into keeping you secure.
- Passwords are case sensitive. Please use the correct case when entering your password.
- Clear Browser: If you're still having trouble, clear your browser cookies.
Here is how to clear cache using a Mac computer - Command + Shift + R (2-3 times) and or try using a new browser window i.e. chrome, firefox, etc.
Here is how to clear cache using a PC (Windows computer) -
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options. ...
- On the General tab, in the Temporary Internet Files section, click the Settings button. ...
- Under "Check for newer versions of stored pages:" click the "Every visit to the page" button.
If you are still having issues after reviewing and trying these steps please email firstname.lastname@example.org or chatting on your platform with our Client Care Specialists