Getting enough water throughout the day is very important when it comes to losing weight and just being overall healthy. Here are some tips to help you meet your fluid requirements
- bring a water bottle with you wherever you go- you are more inclined to remember to drink water when you have water bottle on hand.
- have a marked water bottle- having a water bottle that tells you how many ounces you have downed will help you put in perspective how much water you are getting in, and is a fun way to track your water.
- choose sparkling water or mineral water over your soda or juice- not only will you cut down on all those sugars, but the bubbly and fizziness of the drink will make you feel fancy. Brands like La Croix or Zevia are great alternatives.
- eat water-rich foods- foods like watermelon, cucumbers, tomatoes, and grapefruit contain a high concentration of water and can count towards your water intake
- spice up your water with lemon/lime slices, mint, and other flavor enhancers- if you are bored of the taste of water, add in some sprigs of mint and cucumber or a fresh squeeze of lemon to waken up your taste buds.